Porsche 911 '2022
- 3100 miles
- Body Style:
- Int Color:
- Ext Color:
- Vehicle ID:
- July 30, 2022
- July 30, 2022
2022 Porsche 911 Targa 4 for sale. 2022 Porsche 911 Targa 4 54 Miles Yellow Targa Flat 6 Cylinder Engine Automatic. VIN WP0BA2A99NS226094. This yellow Porsche 911 is located in Chatsworth, California. The car price is $208888. Call 818-773-8181
Presented is a Stunning Paint to Sample Targa 4 that is virtually brand new with just 54 Miles driven.. Finished in PTS Bahama Yellow, this Targa 4 is complete with all owners accessories and offers the following Factory Options:. – Paint to Sample – $11,430
– Targa Roof in Black
– Interior in Black including Leather Seats
– Sport Tailpipes in Silver – $950
– Power Steering Plus – $280
– Wheels Painted in Satin Platinum – $1,290
– Targa Bar in Black – $700
– Porsche crest on Headrest – $290
– 20″/21″ Carrera S Wheels – $1,790
– Stone Guards on Rear Fenders in Black – $340
– Sport Seats Plus – $810
– Under Door Puddle Light Projectors – $160. With limited production and availability, this Targa retains its Factory Warranty and is ready for immediate delivery!!!. Great lease rates and Financing also available on any of our inventory!
Buy Sell Trade Consignments Welcome!
Please email.or call 1-818-773-8181. About the 992 Targa:. The Porsche 992 is the internal designation for the eighth generation of the Porsche 911 sports car, which was introduced at the Porsche Experience Center, Los Angeles on November 27, 2018.. The 992 uses rack-and-pinion steering and has a MacPherson strut front suspension and a multi-link rear suspension. The 992 has wide rear-wheel arches which will be a part of every model in the 992 lineage (a change only found on high performance variants of the 911 previously) along with 20″ wheels on the front and 21″ wheels at the rear.. Compared to its predecessor, the 992 is 1.8″ wider and now uses aluminum body panels. The 992 also has a new rear bumper with larger exhaust tips than its predecessor. The front of the car is designed to mimic the appearance of an early 911 in a modern fashion. 992 models have electrical pop-out door handles.